CHE has undertaken a variety of research and consultancy projects over the years for third sector organisations, contributing knowledge and influencing policy.
If you to work with CHE on a research project or consultation, please get in touch.
2022: The Welcoming
The Welcoming – Climate Challenge Fund evaluation
CHE was an official observer at COP26
Scottish Government – u.lab Scotland evaluation
CHE welcomes collaborations with partners who share our values and bring complementary skillsets. Over the last few years, collaboration partners have included the Co-operative University, the GalGael Trust, Life Mosaic and Enough! Scotland.
- 2022 Co-operative University Working Group – scoping co-operative education accreditation
- 2020-2022 Enough! Scotland – delivery of ‘Degrowth in Scotland’ course
- 2020-2021 Enough! Scotland, Insightshare, Centre of Political Economy University of Strathclyde, Forrest Peoples Programme, Grassroots2Global, Gaia Foundation, Ulrich Leoning, Alastair McIntosh, Galgael – The Clydeside Sessions, COP26
- 2018-2019 Co-operative College and Co-operative University Steering Group partners – scoping project for founding Co-operative University
- 2018 – Life Mosaic – Plan de Vida Residential on Bute
- 2018 – Newbridge Project – ‘Introduction to human ecology’ workshop
- 2016-2018 Galgael – Govan Folk University